Hey Style Babes!
As some of you may know, I turned 30 this month. Some people fear this decade because they think it’s “old” lol but you only grow old if you allow yourself to. I feel better now than I’ve ever felt in my life. My life is just getting started.
The best thing about this age is that I’m wiser so I‘m able to improve my life a lot quicker than I was able to in my 20’s. When you know better, you do better. In this post I’m giving you 30 wise words of wisdom that you may or may not be applying to your life already. As I am still an imperfect human with goals that I’m still working to accomplish, I know for a fact that everything on this list will help you to flourish. Your life will improve and become better than you imagined it to be.
- Keep a close, intimate connection with God! This is the most important thing anyone can do for themselves. It’s how you receive guidance, peace, true joy, confidence ..everything.
- Stay present. Set your goals, make your to do lists, and plan your month but don’t forget to smell the roses. If your mind is always on the future you’ll miss out on the beautiful blessings right in front of you. Besides, you have to focus on the current step before moving on to the next. Give each step your all. That’s how you crush goals.
- Be you confidently and unapologetically. Don’t water yourself down to make others feel better. Don’t be afraid to believe what you believe, dress how you want to dress, etc. And don’t pretend to be something you’re not just to fit in. Be you!
- Be intentional with your thoughts and words. Speak positive things about yourself and your life even when your current circumstances aren’t looking too positive. The things you constantly speak and think will manifest whether they’re good or bad things.
- Never settle for ANYTHING. Not a spouse, not a house, not a job, a meal, a book that isn’t as good as you thought it would be ..nothing! You can have everything you desire.
- Let food and water be your medicine. Eat your veggies, drink lots of water, include superfoods like chia seeds, turmeric, garlic, ginger, aloe Vera juice, etc into your diet. Don’t be so quick to take drugs when food heals all diseases. Our diet doesn’t have to be perfect but our body deserves the best quality foods on the regular. This way we won’t need to take 8 pills a day to stay alive by the time we turn 50.
- Rest! Don’t forget to rest.
- Move at your own pace. Don’t allow social media and other people’s accomplishments to make you rush. Your desires will come at the perfect timing. Rushing things will only ruin them. Trust the process and focus on your own life.
- Stop overthinking and just do it! You won’t know how to do it all but start anyway. God will reveal the next step when you finally take the first one. (You won’t look stupid either)
- Write down your desires! Omg this has helped me manifest so many beautiful things. Get clear about what you want and write down all of the details. Then believe that you’ll receive it.
- Fuck what other people think. Their opinions have nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.
- Buy some diffusers and stop ruining your fresh air with toxic plug-ins. I know they smell good but breathing better and possibly living longer is much more important. Buy essential oils for your bath too.
- Stop buying food from low quality stores. You should not have blood in your grocery bags when you get home bruh. And don’t say what stores are too expensive because if you’ll spend it on an outfit you can spend it on the food you’re putting in your body.
- Surround yourself with genuine, positive people that you can be yourself around, people who inspire you and push you to be better, people who are doing great things.
- Decide what you want to do and educate yourself on it. Read books about it, practice it, follow people on social media who does it, watch videos about it, etc. because “it doesn’t matter if you spend 1000 hours practicing. If you’re doing it wrong, all you’ve learned is how to do it wrong.”
- Strive to stay in a great mood. The higher your vibrations, the better you attract so do more things you love and focus on the good in your life.
- Listen to learn, not to respond. We’ll learn so much more if we weren’t always trying to be right.
- Stay persistent. Don’t give up on anything that’s important to you. Remember why you started. You’re probably much closer to your goal than you appear to be.
- Be intentional with your spending. How do people even make it through life without budgeting? Make a budget and actually follow it, save for short term financial goals but also invest in things that will bring you more money. Oh and don’t forget your emergency fund.
- Get up and get dressed! I don’t know what it is about getting fly but when I look good I feel good and when I feel good, I can achieve anything.
- Stop complaining about what you aren’t changing. Most of the things we complain about can be fixed. You hate your job schedule? Find a more flexible one. You’re being treated unfairly, get out of the relationship. You’re in control of your life. Complaining won’t make it better.
- Clean your space. Decluttering your space really helps to declutter your mind.
- Treat others how you want to be treated. You ever thought “hm maybe people aren’t considerate of me because I’m not considerate of others”? Or “maybe I don’t receive much help because I don’t offer help to others”
- Don’t hold grudges. The same way you grow and change, others grow and change as well. Also, holding hate in your heart will block your blessings and who has time for that?
- Don’t be a people pleaser. If you don’t have the time, the energy or the money, say no and don’t feel bad about it. Don’t explain yourself too much either in hopes of stopping people from being upset. When you’re naturally too “nice” to people like me, you’ll have to work a little harder on this one, lol.
- Pray about everything, worry about nothing!
- Nothing is too good to be true! There’s no catch. It’s just that good. You’ve manifested it and it’s finally happening for you. Accept your blessing with open arms.
- Make time for self. No matter how much work you have or how many kids you have, alone time is a necessity.
- Manage your time wisely. 24 hours go by quickly and so does 365 days.
- You are limitless! Know it and own it!!
Shoes: Ego Official