“Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow”
Hey Style Babes!
What are you doing today to create the future of your dreams?
This is what I’ve been asking myself lately. Am I doing everything that I can be doing right now? Are my current habits in alignment with my dream life? Should I be investing my money into something besides a savings account? I have so many plans for the future and they all depend on what I’m doing now.
As I continue to work towards a bright future. I’ve decided to give you guys a list of things you can do today to create the future of your dreams:
- Read books/articles and watch videos about whatever it is you desire to do. This is a great way to gain the knowledge before implementing plans.
- Choose the right retirement plan(s) for your future especially if you are self employed or your employer doesn’t offer one. Even if you do have one with your job, you can get an IRA on the side and invest even more. Ask a professional for financial advice if needed.
- Wake up earlier. If you’ve been having a hard time accomplishing everything on your daily to-do lists, you made need an extra hour in the morning to get it all done.
- Get a planner and actually write in it (lol). Don’t just buy cute journals and planners for 2020, put them to use!
- Get out of debt and stop buying unnecessary things. Ask a professional for financial advice if needed.
- Start your dream business or move forward with that idea you’ve been thinking about. You’ll never know if it’ll succeed until you start.
- Get around people who are already doing what you dream of doing and/or people who inspire and motive you to be great.
- Eat healthier and get more exercise.
Let me know in the comments what you would add to this list!
Shoes- Steve Madden
Bag- Dooney & Bourke