“She’s the kind of queen that knows her crown isn’t on her head but in her soul.” -Adrian Michael
As we begin the new year, I think we should all be aware of where to find our “crowns” if we have not already. This isn’t just a post for women but for men as well.
Have you found your crown?
If you haven’t, it’s probably because you’re searching outside of yourself. Social media, friends, boos/spouses, family members, etc. are where many of us seek validation which is the perfect way to lose touch with who we really are. So, what is the crown? Our crown is the magical energy that exists inside of each and every one of us to give us power, truth, joy, peace, discernment, confidence, high standards, billion dollar ideas, freedom and many more positive things. I like to refer to it as “the God in me”. Until we tap into this, we will easily settle for jobs that don’t fulfill us, weak relationships that are filled with bad energy (but looks great for instagram), foods that are giving us diseases, etc. Either we can’t keep friends or can’t get our business off the ground or we keep attracting the same ain’t sh*t men/women or we’re always broke. Why? ..because we’re out of touch with our power. Take it from someone who was all the way out of touch with self, To have a new and improved year we must become new and improved humans and the only way to do this is to go within and find your magic. Find your crown.
Tips On Finding Your Crown:
- Meditation (Make time to be still, breathe and quiet your mind. Think about nothing.)
- Prayer (Always pray with belief that whatever you’re praying about will manifest. Ask for help. Ask for a deeper connection with self/God. )
- Books (Make time this year to read a few books that can help with whatever you may be struggling with. Read a few spiritual books. Suggestions: The Secret by Rhonda byrne, The Power by Rhonda Bryne, The Mastery of Self by Don Miguel Ruiz Jr., The Seat of The Soul by Gary Zukav, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle)
- High vibrations (Do things that help you to feel good like listening to music that you love, taking a long hot bath, cleaning your home, exercising, dancing, shopping, playing a certain sport, whatever you love to do! Do these things as often as you can)
- Check your circle (If you’re trying to grow, you can’t stay around people who aren’t. Be around people who will support your improvement. Find people who are already similar to what you want to become.)
- Solitude (Leave the ain’t sh*t people in 2017 because they will distract you. It’s ok to be alone while you get yourself together. Give yourself time to be alone even if you have to tell your friends no sometimes or “I’ll catch up with y’all another night”. Make time to be still and alone while enjoying your own company.)
Have an AMAZING 2018!!!! I pray that your year is greater than you are expecting it to be!